Personal Injury Attorney For Military Personnel
The legal process can be complex and confusing, especially when you are already dealing with an injury. An injury attorney can provide guidance and representation to help the individual navigate the legal system and get the best possible outcome. Pat Kelley of Montgomery, Kelley, & Dennett Williamsburg Virginia has been providing intelligent, aggressive representation for individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own since 1996. He has successfully handled hundreds of personal injury cases – some of them by settlement, but many of them by jury trial.
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence? The attorneys at Montgomery, Kelley, & Dennett specialize in the following cases:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Boat Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Drunk Driver Death / Injury
- Faulty or Unsafe Products
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Accident
- Dog Bites
In some cases, an injury may be the result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence. An injury attorney can help you hold the responsible party accountable for their actions. Pat Kelley provides his clients peace of mind knowing their case is being handled by a skilled attorney. Focus on your recovery and let our attorneys handle the legal aspects of the case.
Why Should I Hire An Injury Attorney?
There are many reasons why someone might seek out an injury attorney. Some common reasons include:
- Get compensation for your Injuries: If you’ve been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to financial compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
- Get help navigating the legal process: An injury attorney can provide guidance and representation to help the individual navigate the legal system and get the best outcome possible.
- Hold the responsible party accountable: In many cases, injuries sustained may be the result of someone else’s recklessness. An injury attorney can help you hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence.
- To get peace of mind: Pursuing a claim or lawsuit can be a stressful and time-consuming process. Working with an injury attorney can provide the injured person with peace of mind
Contact Pat Kelley for you Injury Claim
Here at Montgomery, Kelley & Dennett we pride ourselves on providing world class legal services to each client we serve. We look forward to serving you and all your
legal needs in the Williamsburg, James City, New Kent, Yorktown & Hampton areas. Call Now! 757.229.8284